Ohio Judicial Center, Columbus, Ohio Photo by army.arch
One of many spectacular details on this old government building.
The Ohio Judicial Center was constructed as the Ohio Departments Building in 1933. It was designed by Harry Hake. In 2004, the building was completely renovated to consolidate all of Ohio’s judiciary activities into one building.
The building is on the National Register #90001908.